2019 Cub Cadet RZT S Zero Electric Zero-Turn Rider
RZT S Zero Electric Zero-Turn Rider
- You can expect a full 60 minutes of continuous cutting time with no power fade.
- Dual direct-drive electric motors power each blade for efficient and abundant power to cut even the thickest lawns.
- Four-wheel steeering control for unsurpassed manuverability and stability
- Runtime: 60 minutes (with Blade Boost)
- Smart Charger: Included
- Batteries: 48 Volt - 92 Ah - 4 batteries
- Motor: 4 direct drive brushless motors - 2 deck, 2 drive
- Charge Time: Overnight (10-16 hours)
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Mower Deck Construction: 12-gauge stamped steel
- Cutting Modes: Dual mode for side discharge (normal) and mulching (blade boost)
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: 4 anti-scalping deck wheels
- Deck Operation: 2 electric motors
- Deck Drive: Motor driven infinitely variable single speed
- Steering Wheel Control: Steering wheel with comfort grip, 2-position column adjustment
- Ground Speed (Max.): Up to 6 mph
- Front Castor Mount: Cast-iron
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Turning Radius: Zero
- Certifications: Full UL compliance, ANSI certified
- Dimensions L/W/H: 80"/50"/36"
- Controls: Dash mounted display consisting of cruise control, ignition, headlight and mow-in-reverse controls
- Frame: Heavy-duty 12 gauge full length steel frame
- Seat: Cub Comfort™ high-back seat, 12 positions with 6" seat travel
- Cruise Control: Standard - Foot operated pedal engagement
- Cutting Height: 1.5" - 4," 8-position height adjustment
- Cutting Width/Blades: 42" / twin blade
- Deck Wash: Patented SmartJet™ deck washing system
- Warranty: 3 year/120 hour limited warranty
NOTES:Engine Disclaimer: The engine horsepower information is provided by the engine manufacturer to be used for comparison purposes only. See your local Cub Cadet Independent Dealer for warranty details. Pricing Disclaimer: Posted price is manufacturer's suggested sale price. Models and pricing may vary by location. Taxes and delivery not included. Image Disclaimer: Image may not reflect dealer inventory or unit specifications. Specifications Disclaimer: Specifications subject to change without notice. Images may not reflect retailer inventory and/or unit specifications. Operator's Manual Disclaimer: The operator's manual posted is for general information and use. To ensure the download of the operator's manual specific to your unit, we require a model and serial number. *Based on TraQline data for lawn tractor sales 2014-2016.
- Deck Size
- 42 in.